Ownership to Action
Strong leaders help empower their teams by defining clear goals and project ownership. They challenge team members and know that delegation can be an effective tool to enable team members to take on bigger challenges.
Ownership to Action helps leaders learn how to set actionable goals, and support their team in exceeding those goals!
** If you are a First Time leader, check out our course for First Time Leaders that includes Ownership to Action.
Your success as a leader is no longer about what you can accomplish as an individual contributor, it’s about harnessing the skillsets of your team, enabling the team as a whole to have the most success.
Effective delegation starts with clarity on who owns which projects/tasks. The most effective team members are those who have ownership over their work, but also know who to go to for support.
Having well-developed goals for each member of your team, will give each person a line of sight to the company strategy, and help you advance your team from
ownership into action.
Ownership To Action Curriculum
- Welcome Letter
- Ownership to Action Introduction (Text Below Video) (0:35)
- Introduction to Delegation (Text Below Video) (4:25)
- Driving Role Clarity with a RACI Chart (Text Below Video) (4:12)
- A Second RACI Example (3:37)
- Crafting Your Own RACI Worksheet (Text Below Video) (3:00)
- Using a RACI Chart (Text Below Video) (1:57)
- Introduction to SMART Goals (Text Below Video) (1:59)
- SMART Goal Example (Text Below Video) (5:22)
- SMART Goal Worksheet (Text Below Video) (2:45)
- Next Steps (1:03)
- Course Conclusion (0:58)
More Featured Products from TEAMES Global
Personalize your career journey with additional TEAMES Global courses and course-coaching packages. Add one today!